Several people have asked me on and off the list about the VAX-11/780 model case that is shown in one of my posts.

Althought it is not -as I believed earlier- one of a kind, the origins are unknown to me. It is an aluminum profile at the core, the panels are covered with pre-printed adhesive. The disk and tape "cabinets are really in "3D", with a rather rogh finish. One of my colleagues at VX Company knows of one other specimen owned by a friend of a friend. It may be distributed only in The Netherlands by DEC of DECUS in a small batch, or it may have come from abroad.

/Wilm