On 2016-10-22 16:44, Ray Jewhurst wrote:
I know that RT-11 is under license from Mentec but is there a way to get
the sources for it?  I would like preferably v5.3.  I have an idea for
project to teach my self rudimentary OS design and I would like to use
RT-11 as an example since PDP-11 assembly is the only assembly I know
and I am already comfortable with RT-11.

Unless I'm confused, RT-11 already comes with some sources, but they are stripped of comments.

Also, as an OS, it is rather rudimentary. And the code is sometimes not that easy to follow, since they have used a lot of tricks to squeeze the most functionality with the minimal amount of memory use.

        Johnny

email: b...@softjar.se             ||  Reading murder books