On 2017-03-06 14:39, Tim Stark wrote:
I reviewed HSC50/70 tech docs.  Yeah.  They are PDP-11 machines.  HSC50 uses
TU58 and is F11 processor.  HSC70 uses floppy drive and is J11 processor.

They uses SDI and STI devices through two Qbus registers with MSCP/TMSCP
packets.

I am interested to get copies of floppy and tape images for loading software.

I have not find HSC90 tech docs yet.

The HSC90 is pretty similar to the HSC70. I would have to go and check more documentation, but I think the HSC70 was upgradeable to a HSC90. I think the HSC90 had much more cache memory, but they both certainly use the J11, and the same modules for SDI and STI, along with the CI.

The HSC90 can have more ports though. But there is not a whole lot of difference.

        Johnny

Thanks,
Tim