I brought up the VMS V4.7 + VWS 3.2 software as per Tony's recent instructions.

It is running quite nicely on my Windows10/MinGW laptop. DEClander brings back sweet memories :-)

However, I'm struggling with keyboard mapping in the Workstation environment. The VWS software only lmows about VT220 and TEK4010 terminals. I'm using a PC-style keyboard on the laptop. I cannot find a way to insert the proper mapping into the software environment.

puTTY/VT102 works as always when I connect to a DZ/DH terminal. DECwindows (on VMS 7.x) also allows me to get the mapping right.

That I cannot use the VWS VT220 emulator for text editing is one thing, but to fly a DEClander without proper controls is appalling!

What am I missing?

*/Wilm

*simh version:
MicroVAX II (KA630) simulator V4.0-0 Beta        git commit id: e49f06dc
QVSS Display Created.  Uncaptured Input Mode*
*