On 2017-11-09 07:51, Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
Johnny Billquist <b...@softjar.se> writes:
I bet that would be written in some ANSI C, for which you won't find a
C compiler for V7...

GCC has a PDP-11 backend, so maybe you can cross compile it.

That would depend on if calling conventions, register conventions, a.out format and so on are compatible between V7 and whatever format gcc uses. Not to mention you also need all the V7 libraries where you do the cross compile. I suspect this might be a bit much to deal with for Will...

  Johnny

email: b...@softjar.se             ||  Reading murder books