> On 18 Jan 2018, at 11:29, Mark Pizzolato <m...@infocomm.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Bryan,
>
> These prompts can all be addressed with EXPECT and SEND commands as part of
> your simulator startup configuration file.  These commands are built into
> simh.  See HELP EXPECT and HELP SEND.  Appropriate values to answer date and
> time prompts can be part of the SEND text as well.  See HELP DO
> VARIABLE_INSERTION.
>
> Have fun.

Hello,

I run a simh instance with RSTS (BITXOT in HECNET) and this is the sequence I
use to boot it. Add these lines to your simh .INI file and see if they work for
you:

echo
;echo "boot rp" to boot RSTS/E
echo Booting RSTS/E from RP0 (DB0:)

EXPECT "Today\'s date?"
boot rp
SEND AFTER=10000 "%DATE_DD%-%DATE_MMM%-%DATE_YY%\r"
EXPECT "Current time?"
continue
SEND AFTER=10000 "%TIME_HH%:%TIME_MM%\r"
EXPECT "Start timesharing? <Yes>"
continue
SEND AFTER=10000 "\r"
EXPECT "Proceed with system startup? <YES> "
continue
SEND AFTER=10000 "\r"
continue

I hope it helps!