> On Mar 15, 2019, at 2:03 PM, Lars Brinkhoff <l...@nocrew.org> wrote:

>> It certainly is beyond the scope of the current sim_video which covers
>> display graphics and Human Interface details (mouse, keyboard, tablet,
>> etc..).
>
> Oh, there's support for tablets?  I'll look into that!

In all the systems I've used in the past, from VWS onward, a tablet has always
been treated exactly like a mouse.  The interface is absolute rather than
delta, but by the time the inputs make it to the program they are expressed as
absolute coordinates for either device.  Is there something unusual about
tablets on this system that make this mouse-like model not work?

        paul