I have most, if not all, RSX symposium tapes.
I think I have a few RT-11 tapes as well.

But I got some of them from Tim Shoppa a long time ago. And he has them on trailing-edge as well. There you'll find both the RSX and RT-11 tapes as well as a bunch of PDP-10 stuff.

  Johnny

On 2019-12-29 05:49, Michael Kerpan wrote:
Good luck. I've been looking for old DECUS tapes as well. At least some of them used to be online, but they've disappeared over the last 5-10 years. An interesting project would to get tape images, sort through them and create an emulator-friendly "best of" tape with various games and programs that would be fun and interesting for a new user setting up a virtual PDP-11 for the first time.

Mike