Hi gmax,

If this is still open I am interested in this. I have worked on Simile
Timeline and also having experience on customization.
I can provide screens. Once you are comfortable and confident we can move
ahead.
You can send me e-mail on mishra.hardik01 at gmail dot com for further
details.

Thanks
Hardik Mishra