Hi everyone, I'm trying to get the timeline widget to work following this
tutorial.
http://code.google.com/p/simile-widgets/wiki/Timeline_GettingStarted

For the most part it seems to be working. The timeline shows up in the div
and all the scrolling works. However, I can't get any "events" to show up
on the timeline.
I've attached the two files I'm using. The one with the timeline
(timeline.html) and the example XML document (example1.xml). If someone
would be willing to test these documents for me and see if it works for
you, or better yet, help me see what I'm doing wrong, I would be grateful.

(Since the tutorial is a bit old, I wonder if I'm linking to an outdated
api.)

Please help, I'm really eager for this to work.
Sincerely,
jw