Mike,

Thank you so much for helping me try to figure this out, I owe you lunch, big
time...

>> This is due to the  accumulation of rounding errors when rendering the
>>components of the timeline

Well, this is a nice piece of information to have. This make perfect sense.
This thing is so complex we have to work around rounding errors. I love this.

>> If instead what you want is a vertical line that is 'fixed' to a particular
>>date

No, I have the Timeline.PointHighlightDecorators all figure out and programmed
in.

I have 3 time-lines up on my browser.

1) History of the United States
2) History of Germany
3) History of France

They are stacked on top of each other and are the same width.

When the 3 time-lines appeared, all three have their center date on July 4th,
1776. All three time-lines have a red line vertically drawn on the date July
4th, 1776.

All three time-lines are tied together by their center date. So if one timeline
is moved the other 2 move to its center date. And the red line which is placed
at the center date appears not to move, because it is always at the center date
of all three time-lines.

So I go to the " History of the United States" timeline and I double click on
December 7th, 1941.

All three time-lines scroll, in unison, until their new center date is December
7th, 1941 (this is pretty cool looking).

The red center lines are now at December 7th, 1941, on all 3 time-lines, and
appear NOT to have moved.

Therefore, guided by the red line, centered on all 3 time-lines, I
can view what was happening on December 7th, 1941 in Germany, France and the
United States.

It is pretty cool when you think about it.

Thanks
Jeff Roehl
jroe...@yahoo.com
(818) 912-7530