Hi Sarah. It's always easier to tackle these questions if you post a url where your broken site can be inspected.

On Thursday, July 19, 2012 7:30:47 AM, Sarah wrote:
Hi

I was hoping to use the WP plugin to insert the timeline into my
website but it doesn't seem to support BC dates so I'm going to have
to do it manually.  I've copied the files from the Jewish example but
nothing shows in my timeline when I run it locally.  I've changed the
URL for the api, created a new xml file and also have a local copy of
the js file but still nothing shows.  Can anyone help?

Thanks
Sarah