Hi - the horizontal placement is done according to the exact start and end
date of the event so if you want them to be at the same horizontal
location, they will need to have the same date. I have done this by
rounding dates down to the nearest display interval (day, week, month, etc.)

The vertical placement is done according to the next available space for an
event.

The order of the events will depend on the JSON string that the Timeline
script is reading from. So if you are able to manipulate your JSON string
you should be able to set the order.

Does that make sense?

FG