Hello *,

I am trying to assign a changing thresh value to a SingleWithThreshold
context. This thresh value is obtained by means of a shell script and
passed to the final context,which is the responsible of counting the
events, by means of a global assign (assign %a). I've realized that sec
complains every time I try to start it:  "Rule in conf/prueba.sec at
line 19: Invalid threshold ' $1 ' and  Rule in conf/prueba.sec at line
19: Invalid threshold ' %a '"

Is there a way to assign a value by means of a variable or something
similar to thresh option instead of write the number by hand?

type = Single
ptype = regexp
pattern = foo
desc= $0
action= spawn (shellscript.sh)

type=Single
ptype=RegExp
pattern=2009-06-04 00\:00\:00\.0 GMT\+02\:00 (.+)
desc=$0
action= assign %a $1; create context_manyana 3600

type=SingleWithThreshold
ptype=RegExp
pattern= test (.+)
desc=contando eventos de manyana