From: Risto Vaarandi [mailto:rvaara...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Montag, 30. November 2009 12:22
To: Schmid, Christof
Cc: simple-evcorr-users@lists.sourceforge.net; Sonderegger, Markus; Gasser,
Bruno
Subject: RE: SEC: limited number of characters in input stream?

hi Christof,
would it be possible to provide sample input in text format? It is impossible
for list members to test your input from a pic file.
Another question -- you mentioned in your previous mail that SEC is reading
events from standard input. How exactly are the input events provided? If the
are sent in via regular UNIX pipe, it could well be that the writing
application has opened the pipe in non-blocking mode which could result in data
loss.
kind regards,
risto