Hi Michael,

AVR_LIBBFD_INC=/usr/include
AVR_LIBBFD_LIB=/usr/lib/libbfd.a
AVR_LIBIBERTY_LIB=/usr/lib/libiberty.a
PYTHON=
TCL_WISH=/usr/bin/wish

In another build directory ../cvs0708up/configure --enable-python  produced
output ending
config.status: creating src/config.h
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-python

AVR_GCC=avr-gcc
AVR_LIBBFD_INC=/usr/include
AVR_LIBBFD_LIB=/usr/lib/libbfd.a
AVR_LIBIBERTY_LIB=/usr/lib/libiberty.a
PYTHON=/usr/bin/python
TCL_WISH=/usr/bin/wish

Maybe this is a "hidden feature" on configure. :-) But to get
a option --enable-python there have to be a macro call
AC_ARG_ENABLE(python, ...), and there isn't such.

simulavr_wrap.o: In function `GetSystemClock':
/home/hennebry/projects/avr/sim/b0708upp/src/simulavr_wrap.cxx:1772: multiple
definition of `GetSystemClock()'
/tmp/ccrqePYw.o:pysimulavr_wrap.cpp:(.text+0x16b9): first defined here

This looks as the error, which I get on my first try to build pysimulavr module. So, I think, one of my next steps will be, to replace pysimulavr.i with my version and introduce a configure option --enable-python. In the moment I'll release it on http://github.com/tomk/simulavrxx/tree/dev-stable in the next days, if Onno is ready for that (and we don't get bugs on that) it will be taken over to Onno's repo.

cu, Thomas