Hey PJ

Sorry for the delayed reply, been really busy.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll go through and see what I can
find from them.

Currently have a mix blog up at  http://jetpilot.ferrouswheel.info
where I post my DJ mixes. None are aimed at singularity stuff, but
some of the music is good anyhow ;)

Cheers!
Joel