On 5/29/07, Samantha Atkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We are actually in some functional agreement here.  My own efforts (though
not so much in the day job currently) will be directed toward IA via
supportive software (some AI flavored, some not) for the time-being (this
side of financial independence or until I run out of IA ideas I want to
explore).   However I do believe that AGI is possible and will change
everything when it arrives.    Over time I will work on AGI more directly.

Cool. I'd be interested to see your ideas on IA and AGI if you get around to
writing any of them up (either as formal documentation or casual list
posts).