Bruno,

Posting these links without any comprehensible commentary is not very
useful ... so I think you should stop ...

If you have some discussion about the information being pointed to,
and its relevance to this thread or other possibly
Singularity-relevant issues, that would be welcome...

thanks
Ben Goertzel
List Owner