From: Ben Goertzel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: singularity@v2.listbox.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2008 11:32:47 AM
Subject: [singularity] Quantum resonance btw DNA strands?

This article

http://www.physorg.com/news120735315.html

made me think of Johnjoe McFadden's theory
that quantum nonlocality plays a role in protein-folding

http://www.surrey.ac.uk/qe/quantumevolution.htm

Hmmmm...

ben

--
Ben Goertzel, PhD
CEO, Novamente LLC and Biomind LLC

"If men cease to believe that they will one day become gods then they
will surely become worms."
-- Henry Miller

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&;