Sir,

Thanks for the reply.

The following is an abstract from RFC3264 section 6.1 page 8:

"

The interpretation of fmtp parameters in an offer depends on the
parameters. Inmany cases, those parameters

describe specific configurations of the media format, and should
therefore be processed as the media format

value itself would be. This means that the same fmtp parameters with the
same values MUST be present

in the answer if the media format they describe is present in the
answer. Other fmtp parameters are more

like parameters, for which it is perfectly acceptable for each agent to
use different values. In that case, the

answer MAY contain fmtp parameters, and those MAY have the same values
as those in the offer, or they

MAY be different. SDP extensions that define new parameters SHOULD
specify the proper interpretation in

offer/answer.

"

Since the "config=" field in my example is specific configuration for
MPEG4 simple profile video bitstream, its interpretation should "depends
on the parameters", however, I can't find such interpretation in MPEG4
RTP RFC3016.

Any of your advice is welcome!

Thanks,

Fan