Hi Matthew,

In RFC 3665 Section 3.1, transport=tcp is included in
the Contact to intimate to other party that in case
of any new requests within that dialog, the other
party MUST use the Contact address provided and
transport as TCP.

I think the transport in top-most Via decides which
transport to use while sending the messages.

Regards,
Somesh S. Shanbhag

--- Matthew Gardiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

#59/2, 100Ft Ring Road
Banashankari II stage