Hi Stephen,

  RFC 3261 27.2 clearly describes the following ...

  "

Until a future specification
describes uses of warn-codes other than 3xx, only 3xx warn-codes may
be registered.

Warnings 300 through 329 are reserved for indicating problems with
keywords in the session description, 330 through 339 are warnings
related to basic network services requested in the session
description, 370 through 379 are warnings related to quantitative QoS
parameters requested in the session description, and 390 through 399
are miscellaneous warnings that do not fall into one of the above
 categories.
"
Warning 392 is miscellaneous.

Section 20.43 of RFC 3261 has some descriptive list of
warning codes which have been standardized.

Also, http://www.iana.org/assignments/sip-parameters summarises the codes.

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Somesh S. Shanbhag

Stephen Paterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hi all,

Is  there an up to date list of codes for use in a Warning header anywhere?  If
so, please could someone send me a URL as I can't seem to find it. I  am
receiving such a header with a value of 392 from OpenSER when  attempting to
make a TLS call and do not fully understand it's meaning.  It is not defined in
3261.

Regards

Steve

Steve Paterson