Dale has covered this. For the original poster, Stefan: there is a lot
of written information on this subject that you don't seem to be
familiar with. The most obvious are RFCs 3261 and 3264. For a more
complete treatment, see
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-02.txt

Once you understand those I think your questions will be answered.

        Paul