Hi All,
  Adding to your query, if a session between UAC and UAS is in progress and UAC
wishes to add a resource type to the existing session. So UAC sends a re-INVITE
to the UAS and UAS responds with a 200 OK. Now my query is, whether there will
be a case in which, the answer sent in the 200 OK affects the ongoing session?
To be clear, if speechrecog is going on and UAC wishes to add speechsynth to
the existing session. So it sends SDP of both speechrecog and speechsynth in
the re-INVITE. If the UAS responds with a 200 OK, is there any chance of the
previous session being affected, I mean offer-answer match failing for the
existing speechrecog??
Regards,
J Srinivas