-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sudhir
kumar
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 9:57 AM
To: sip-implementors@lists.cs.columbia.edu
Subject: [Sip-implementors] 200 OK in calling state for INVITE
clienttransaction

Hi All,

when an INVITE client transaction is in the Calling state, on receipt of
Success (200 OK) response. As per RFC 17.1.1.2(Figure 5: INVITE client
transaction), the 2xx response MUST cause the client transaction to enter
the "Terminated" state. But, I'm not sure what would be To_Tag in generating
ACK for that 200 OK.

Any response is highly appericated.

Thanks,

Sudhir

      Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. To know how, go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com