Hello Narasingha,

    I am not aware of any text within the 3GPP IMS specifications
preventing this case, however as you know, the 3GPP specs strongly
leverage the IEFT SIP documents.

Cheers,
Lincoln

narasingha pattnaik wrote:
> Hi ALL,
>
> Can anyone please let me know is there any scenario wherein it will be
> required that Subscriber makes a call to himself?
>
> is there any RFC/draft saying something regarding this?
>
> IF such scenario happen what should be the correct behavior of proxy?
>
> Your help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help
>

> --

Lincoln Lavoie
Senior Engineer
UNH InterOperability Laboratory
121 Technology Drive, Suite 2, Durham, NH 03824
+1-603-862-4809
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: LincolnAtIOL

Ars sine scientia nihil est! -- Art without science is nothing.
Scientia sine ars est vacua! -- Science without art is empty.