Any header which uses the "repeated field separated by comma" format can
be repeated either via the comma for by multiple instances of the
header. It spells this out somewhere in 3261.

In theory I think some form of header that doesn't meet that requirement
might also be allowed to be repeated, but I can't think of a case of
that right now.

You are discovering that the ABNF isn't a complete specification of the
syntax. It doesn't cover this sort of thing.

        Paul