On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 6:07 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I want to build applications based ob b2bua. I heard of Mobicents, sailfin
> etc. Any other sipservers like these.
>
>  Thanks & Regards
>  Rajeswari.R

Not clear why you would want to use a container for that. Do you need
failover, Management, dynamic class loading etc. ? If you don't need
these features, it would be like using a cannon to shoot a fly.

Otherwise, look for a good open source stack ( of which there are
several ) and take it from there.

Ranga

M. Ranganathan