Hi,

When a UAS receives INVITE, it responds with 200 OK. But in case, the
UAC does

Not sends an ACK for the 200 OK, then how many times the 200 OK is
retransmitted and

At what interval this re-transmission happens (Assuming non-reliable
transport such as UDP).

>From RFC-3261 I am only able to find out the following

Section : 17.2.1 or RFC - 3261 says

"If, while in the "Proceeding" state, the TU passes a 2xx response to

the server transaction, the server transaction MUST pass this

response to the transport layer for transmission.  It is not

retransmitted by the server transaction; retransmissions of 2xx

So please tell me how many times the TU will retransmits 2xx for which
it has not an ACK.

Thanks &

Regards,

Jitendra