Dear Rockson/ Scott,

Symmetric response is not an issue since SIP server is taking care of the
same and my UA is getting 200 OK back.

Even further incoming request would also be coming at the public IP of NAT
router (behind which UA is located). This is taken care by SIP server only.

Only problem was that when SIP server has multiple bindings for same UA.
These bindings are used by SIP server only at the time of sending 200 OK
against REGISTER request and in Request-URI for further incoming request.

I think it is better idea to put the randomly generated value in contact at
the time of sending REGISTER request so that if 200 OK includes the multiple
binding for this UA, UA can identify its own binding with the help of tag
send by him in REGISTER.

Adding domain/ hostname in contact instead IP address shall again put the UA
in dilemma when all UA's use the same hostname while registering from
multiple location (same as in case of IP address even private).

By considering the same, adding randomly generated tag should be better
option!!

Best Regards,

Vivek Batra