Vadim Berezniker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have a client that sends multiple registrations.
> All of the registrations have the same Call-ID and and incremented CSeq.
> So far, I believe the behavior is correct. (Although in practice, every
> other device I've seen uses a unique Call-ID for each unique registration).
> It does not however wait for one registration to complete before sending out
> the next one.
>
>    UAs MUST NOT send a new registration (that is, containing new Contact
>    header field values, as opposed to a retransmission) until they have
>    received a final response from the registrar for the previous one or
>    the previous REGISTER request has timed out.
>

> I'm not quite clear on the 'UA' terminology. In this case, is the UA the
> client with multiple registrations or is it supposed to act as a separate UA
> for each user it's registering?
> Thanks for your help.

I don't understand what sort of multiple registrations are being sent.
Are these being sent to a single target (R-URI and To-URI in this case)?
Or are these registrations for distinct AORs?

I'm just guessing that this is either a UA trying to create multiple
registrations for sip-outbound, or else it is something like a sip-pbx
that is trying to create separate registrations for each phone it manages.

Without knowing more it is hard to give you a specific answer.