Paul Kyzivat wrote:

> Maxim Sobolev wrote:
>> Paul Kyzivat wrote:

>>> For instance, put 0.0.0.0 in a c= line. Then copy all the m-lines but
>>> set all the port numbers to zero. Put in valid value for o-line and
>>> any others that just must be there, and nothing else.
>>
>> Putting port number 0 into m-line should be just enough. Port number
>> of 0 means that the stream has been rejected. Any sensible UAC should
>> send a BYE upon receipt of such SDP answer immediately.
>
> You need to have all the required lines, which includes c=, o=, and some
> others I forget.

Yes, but my point is that you can put the rest of fields as usually. In
fact, putting 0.0.0.0 has a chance of causing unexpected results as some
pre-RFC3264 UAs put 0.0.0.0 when they want other party to be in the
send-only mode, therefore when both port is 0 and address is 0.0.0.0
some devices may consider it as a request to be in the sendonly mode,
not as a rejected stream.

Regards,
--
Maksym Sobolyev