pravin.sw...@wipro.com wrote:
> HI.. All,
>
> In the below scenario Is offer /Answer Still required Even if its
> completed in INV & 180 ??.
>
> Understanding Early Dialog Establishment is it right way to send PRACK
> request & response without SDP. ??
>

> UAC                                   UAS
>
>                  INV(offer)
>  ---------------------------------------------->
>                180(Answer)
> <---------------------------------------------
>                PRACK ( SDP/OFFER still required ???)

I assume that INV had Supported:100rel and 180 had Required:100rel.
If so, then the PRACK itself is required, but it need not have an offer.

>                200 OK (SDP/Answer still required ????)

The 200 for the PRACK must have an answer if and only if the PRACK had
an offer.

Sounds like you haven't seen
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer

        Paul