From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <i...@aliax.net>
Subject: Re: [Sip-implementors] what is the uac behaviour when reliable 180
responce with sdp receves twice
To: sip-implementors@lists.cs.columbia.edu
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009, 11:16 PM

El Sábado, 9 de Mayo de 2009, &#272;ani Vladislavi&#263; escribió:
> Hi,
>
> According to rfc only one offer and one answer is permitted per
> transaction.

This is incorrect. Only one SDP answer is permitted per dialog (or early-
dialog). In case of parallel forking varios different SDP answers can arrive
to UAC (all of them are part of the same INVITE transaction, but all of them
have different "To tag" => different (early)dialog).

> Since we hava reliable provisional responses in this scenario,
> offer/answer is finished for initial INVITE transaction with first 180.
SDP
> in all other subsequent responses must be ignored.

Not true. A new SDP must be ignored just in case a SDP was already received
for the same dialog (Call-ID, From_tag and To_tag).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <i...@aliax.net>