A question about the CALL-ID.

    1. UAC sends an INVITE request to Redirect Server with CALL-ID: abc.
    2. Redirect server sends response "300 Multiples Choices".
    3. UAC makes a pararell search sending three INVITES with CALL-ID:
¿abc?.

I dont understand why first INVITE and three last INVITES have the same
CALL-ID...

The CALL-ID definition for a new request outside dialog is (section 8.1.1):

"In a new request created by a UAC outside of any dialog, the Call-ID header
field MUST be selected by the UAC as a globally unique identifier over space
and time unless overriden by method-specific behavior.

I think that last three INVITES should have diferent CALL-ID, because they
are new request created outside the dialog. Moreover, the first INVITE did
not make a session or a dialog, therefore I think that CALL-ID should have
another value.

Although in the same section you can read:

"Note than when a request are retried after a certain failure responses that
solicit an amendment to a request (for example, a challenge for
authentication), these retried request are not considered new request, and
therefore do not need new CALL-ID header fields"

Does this solve my question?

Is it possible that the UAC considers the three INVITES belonging to same
session that the first INVITE was?

Thanks.

--
Francisco José Méndez Cirera