2009/5/29 hanifa.mohammed <hanifa.moham...@globaledgesoft.com>:

>          2  - dialog id matches but Event header does not mtch. So, if 489
> is sent, the server will not clean the subscription but rather may try to
> send a corrected NOTIFY/ or
> do some corrective action.

Don't take me wrong, but please show me just an implementation doing
such feature (changing a header content upon receipt of 489). I'm 100%
sure that it's not implemented at all (and perhaps it shouldn't).
It's really clear for me that no vendor will implement something like
this, never, so perhaps we should suggest examples more according to
the real world in which we live :)

Please don't take me wrong for this comment, it's just part of my
personal crusade to get SIP closer to the real world :)
--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<i...@aliax.net>