Bhaskar Dutta wrote:
>> I had a doubt on History-info header present in Sip 18x Responses.
>>
>> Are the History-info headers UAC received in 18x response useful to an
>> application or user ?
>>
>> If yes can you please quote an example where its useful to an
>> application/user .

This is entirely hypothetical:

If the UAC has multiple early dialogs established,
it *could* use the H-I info to decide which ones to prefer.
It could send BYE to some it doesn't prefer (e.g. those that were
forwarded if there is one that wasn't forwarded), or it might use
similar preferences to decide which early media to render.

But I will be first to admit that is pretty far fetched.