soma bhargava wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> As per RFC 3261
> sec 8.2.2.3 Require:
> An ACK request for a 2xx response MUST contain only those Require
> and Proxy-Require values that were present in the initial request.

I think that is less than ideal wording.
It would have been better worded as:

"An ACK request for a 2xx response MUST NOT contain any Require or
Proxy-Require values that were not present in the initial request."

There is no purpose to Require or Proxy-Require in ACK. Including
Require values that were not present in the INVITE is an invitation for
the ACK to be rejected, which it should not be.

In practice you would be best to include *no* Require or Proxy-Require
values in the ACK regardless of what ones were included in the INVITE.