On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Neel Neelakantan
<bala_neelakan...@quintum.com> wrote:
> See below.

I am thinking this might actually be the best thing to do.

> 2. Send error ( 5xx with retry-after ? )
> [Neel]
> More friendly.

Is this really more friendly? It would result in the UAC not
retransmitting the request.

There seems to be no way to indicate this other than 500  error and
that would kill the UAC transaction.

> 3. Accept the REFER and hope the ACK shows up soon ( and send BYE if
> it does not)
> [Neel]
> Preferred.

Not really happy with this because the question is "how long do I hope
for the ACK to arrive?"

> 4. Something else ( write to your congressman about it and protest perhaps ? )
>
> Which one would be the right action (OK 4 is not a serious choice) ?
>
> [Neel]
>
> Sounds cool. :)
>
> Thanks
>
> Ranga