There was also an example given in RFC 4662 in Section 6 at Page 20..

3.   As is required by RFC 3265 [2], the RLS sends a NOTIFY immediately
upon accepting the subscription.  In this example, we are assuming that
the local RLS is also an authority for presence information for the
users in the "vancouver.example.com" domain.  "*********The NOTIFY
contains an RLMI document describing the entire buddy list (initial
notifies require full state)*********", as well as presence information
for the users about which it already knows.

   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <list xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:rlmi"
         uri="sip:adam-frie...@pres.vancouver.example.com"
         version="1" fullState="true">
     <name xml:lang="en">Buddy List at COM</name>
     <name xml:lang="de">Liste der Freunde an COM</name>
     <resource uri="sip:b...@vancouver.example.com"">
       <name>Bob Smith</name>
       <instance id="juwigmtboe" state="active"
                 cid="buz...@pres.vancouver.example.com"/>
     </resource>
     <resource uri="sip:d...@vancouver.example.com">
       <name>Dave Jones</name>
       <instance id="hqzsuxtfyq" state="active"
                 cid="zvs...@pres.vancouver.example.com"/>
     </resource>
     <resource uri="sip:e...@dallas.example.net">
       <name>Ed at NET</name>
     </resource>
     <resource uri="sip:adam-frie...@stockholm.example.org">
       <name xml:lang="en">My Friends at ORG</name>
       <name xml:lang="de">Meine Freunde an ORG</name>
     </resource>
   </list>

In the above example List "adam-budd...@pres.vancouver.example.com"
contains members as
sip:b...@vancouver.example.com,
sip:d...@vancouver.example.com,
sip:e...@dallas.example.net and
sip:adam-frie...@stockholm.example.org

Not sure why RFC mandates/recommends to keep the entire buddy list info
in the first NOTIFY..