From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <i...@aliax.net>
To: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzi...@cisco.com>
Cc: sip-implementors@lists.cs.columbia.edu
Sent: Wed, 21 April, 2010 9:56:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Sip-implementors] contact header scheme

2010/4/21 Paul Kyzivat <pkyzi...@cisco.com>:
> Rather that considering it "hyper-exotic and unfeasible", you could just
> consider it "forward looking".

Yes, I understant. However under my experience "forward looking"
features of IETF are "hyper-exotic and unfeasible" features in the
real world.
Let's wait 10 years to see if somebody implements a feature like you
suggest, if not then I'm right ;)

Thanks.

PS: Better if we wait for 20 years (I will already wait for 20 years
until SIMPLE gets usable and feasible).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<i...@aliax.net>