Michael Hirschbichler wrote:
> Thx, I got it :)
>
> 2nd question in this context: If in an INVITE-request an "Allow: PRACK,
> ..."-Header is set, am I correct in the assumption, that there must be a
> "supported: 100rel"-Header too?

Logically they are distinct. So "in principle" you could support PRACK
and not 100rel or visa versa. But it would be silly to do so because one
is not usable without the other.

And then there is UPDATE, which is also distinct. In principle you can
support 100rel and PRACK, but not UPDATE. But in practice both are used
for early o/a support. Often (though not always) those using 100rel will
expect to do multiple o/a before the INVITE completes. And its likely
that UPDATE will be required for that.

So 100rel, PRACK, and UPDATE are really a package that ought to be
implemented as a group.