Hi,

No, my query is, I have sent INVITE without m line but with sdp , and i have
received response 200 ok also with sdp but without m line, so what should
caller do reject the call or what ? And isn't it like call is on hold
because there is on media ?
Or
Callee should have respond with 415 unsupported media ?

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 10:22 PM, Pavesi, Valdemar (NSN - US/Irving) <
valdemar.pav...@nsn.com> wrote:

> Do you want put on hold/resume ?
> Or
>
> Do you want send a negative test without sdp-m-parameter. ?

Thanks & Regards
Anand Madhab
9686620467