Sunil,

Its not clear to me if you have a question for sip-implementors, or a
question for IMS-implementors.

The reg event package provides a way to monitor the status of *all* the
registrations for a particular AoR. The fact that a UA has unregistered
itself (or been unregistered) does not mean it has no interest in other
registrations. If indeed it has no further interest it is certainly free
to terminate its subscription. But it is the one that can determine the
continued need, not the registrar.

For instance, I can certainly imagine a "backup" UA that monitors
registrations on an AoR, and only registers itself if it sees that there
are no other registrations.

And from a practical perspective, a subscription to the reg event
package is the way a UA can learn that it has been unregistered and
might want to try registering again. If the subscription is terminated
at the time the registrar terminates the registration, then the
notification of unregistration can't be sent.