I think the rule of thumb is "Supported" indicates what is supported
by UAC and "Require" indicates what needs to be supported by UAS
(otherwise it should reject the request)

In cases like session-timer you can see that "Supported" and "Require"
mean different things (because session-timer can be supported by the
proxy towards either/both sides i.e it is not end to end) and in case
of 100 rel "Supported" and "Require" probably mean the same thing
(because it is end to end).

So I would say whether an option in "Require" implicitly means it is
"Supported" depends on the actual option in consideration (i.e if the
option being negotiated is end to end or not)

Thanks
Pandu