Okay, this all gets a little bit complicated and rather interesting. The
following is purely my own reasoning.

We should not forget that we are talking a TLS layer context here, _not_
TCP. That is, the underlying TCP connection should not require a continuous
_established_ state. But rather the TCP connection that is utilised by the
TCP context could fail, be re-established, fail gain and so on.. And IMHO
the TLS connection should be considered as being valid, as long as after the
re-connection the remote site resumes with the valid TLS context.

What I am trying to say, is that at the SIP layer, transactions are _not_
invalidated if the TCP connection to the remote site goes down. SIP
transaction has it's own context, independent to TCP. So does the TLS.

So I can't see how TLS connection could be made invalid by anything else but
TLS layer. I mean, can somebody define when TLS connection is broken? Is it
timeout, or something else, cause looking at rfc5246 I can't find anything
related..

Comments please,

Regards,

Brez