Hi all,

Is it possible to send a CANCEL request for non-INVITE requests as well? In
section 9 its written CANCEL is best suited for INVITE. However the
standard does not restrict CANCEL only for INVITE. Moreover, In 9.1 its
written cancel SHOULD NOT be sent for requests other than INVITE. But to
mandate a  MUST NOT should be written.
Any thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Arun