http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3264.txt

7 Offerer Processing of the Answer When the offerer receives the answer, it MAY
send media on the accepted stream(s) (assuming it is listed as sendrecv or
recvonly in the answer). It MUST send using a media format listed in the
answer, and it SHOULD use the first media format listed in the answer when it
does send.
Thanks,
Ozan.
On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:24 PM, Paul Kyzivat <pkyzi...@alum.mit.edu>