On 6/3/15 3:13 AM, isshed wrote:
Hi All,

Below is the scenario..

UAC1--------------------------------------------------------------------UAC2

1)---------------------INVITE (a=sendrecv)------------------------->
2)<---------------------200-OK(a=recvpnly)-------------------------
3)-------------------------------ACK-------------------------------------->

4)<---------------------INVITE (withoutsdp)-------------------------
5)---------------------200-OK(a=sendonly)------------------------->
6)<---------------------------ACK (a=inactive)-----------------------

in step 4 UAC2 send INVITE without SDP and in 200-OK UAC1 is
responding with a=sendonly attribute. Question is if UAC1 is behavior
is correct is not?

if not, please suggest correct bahaviour.

I mostly agree with Brett. But it appears to be that *both* UACs are behaving poorly. In addition to what Brett said...

Msg 2 indicated that UAC2 wanted to be in recvonly mode. The offer of sendonly by UAC1 in msg 5 is compatible with an answer of recvonly again, so I don't understand why it is responding with inactive, unless it has changed its mind about what it wants.

But I still agree that UAC1 should have offered sendrecv in msg 5. (Unless it has had a change in its own needs.)

I refer you to section 5.3 of RFC6337, which discusses this particular thing.